Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.284 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨71,257 (2,433 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)