Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,136 (135,353 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)