Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.551 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨48,759 (RM2,778) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)