Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.204 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨59,808 (RM3,476) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)