Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.962 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨56,444 (RM3,328) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (about 2 hours ago)