Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,120 (147,721 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)