Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12238 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,864 (938,575 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)