Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11555 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,437 (1,076,905 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)