Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11651 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,068 (446,894 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)