Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12452 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,979 (939,455 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)