Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13008 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,043 (1,038,135 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)