Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05711 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,319 (2,474,449 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)