Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05989 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,205 (2,006,989 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)