Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 998 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,174 (COL$4,965,690) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)