Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,588 (COL$5,863,726) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)