Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02132 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,025 (COL$4,879,507) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)