Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02149 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,754 (COL$4,456,254) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)