Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02253 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,842 (COL$5,541,257) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)