Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,117 (COL$3,996,056) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)