Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 289% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨316,035 (Bs 48,522) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)