Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,997 (руб 69,066) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (40 minutes ago)