Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,258 (元5,963) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)