Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,689 (元12,346) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)