Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,560 (元9,097) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)