Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.499 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,682 (1,968KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)