Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,365 (RD$ 54,968) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (24 minutes ago)