Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,897 (4,248TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)