Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.780 INR / BND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,593 (B$4,010) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)