Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.312 INR / BND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,742 (B$4,011) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)