Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.647 INR / BND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,384 (B$2,799) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)