Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,860 (Rp 17,366,626) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)