Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12184 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,288 (946,259 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)