Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.720 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 235% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,650 (AU$3,562) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)