Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 983 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.030 INR / AZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,032 (2,578 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)