Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.822 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,100 (6,895 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (41 minutes ago)