Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.618 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,162 (29,089 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)