Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.483 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,747 (41,776 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €958 (about 2 hours ago)