Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,046 (Php51,478) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (44 minutes ago)