Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.290 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,825 (Php49,478) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)