Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.116 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,990 (35,907 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)