Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,160 (51,919 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)