Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,565 (49,866 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (34 minutes ago)