Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,188 (S/. 3,230) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (43 minutes ago)