Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,502 (€2,159) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (40 minutes ago)