Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 827 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,528 (€1,765) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)