Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 925 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,995 (€1,711) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)