Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 920 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,220 (€1,405) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)