Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20508 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,658 (432,311 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)