Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20997 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,378 (487,596 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (44 minutes ago)