Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,857 (342,510 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)