Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.820 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,663 (E£ 13,001) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)