Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨56,162 (E£ 15,493) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)