Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21187 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,058 (609,127 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)