Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19586 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,923 (423,379 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)