Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 913 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.839 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 218% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,651 (10,120 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)