Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.128 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,121 (4,925 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)