Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.235 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,350 (7,608 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)