Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.704 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,117 (5,125 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)