Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.868 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,989 (5,830 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)