Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.859 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,977 (4,984 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)