Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.844 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,345 (6,068 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)