Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02899 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,123 (4,832,732 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)