Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,777 (руб 80,682) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (29 minutes ago)