Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05466 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 200% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,865 (4,113,531 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)