Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05720 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,080 (2,308,914 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)