Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,354 (﷼ 4,581) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)