Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.220 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,633 (﷼ 4,160) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)