Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.094 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,510 (﷼ 4,394) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)