Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨77,005 (﷼ 45,451,865) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)