Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,523 (R$ 7,078) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)