Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 934 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,198 (R$ 5,901) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)