Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20290 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,306 (385,934 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)