Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.339 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,476 (Dinar 2,195) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)