Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.500 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,746 (Dinar 1,644) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)