Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.813 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,223 (Dinar 1,489) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)