Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.388 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,366 (Dinar 1,118) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)