Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.149 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,360 (Dinar 1,640) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,677 (about 2 hours ago)