Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 243% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,137 (₩4,532,577) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)