Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05808 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 236% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,149 (₩4,702,767) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (42 minutes ago)