Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05767 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 243% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨278,831 (₩4,834,812) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)