Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 248% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,852 (₩4,468,048) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)