Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 687 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 308% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,564 (₩3,697,363) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (34 minutes ago)