Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02006 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨71,532 (3,566,255 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)