Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 877 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10618 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,014 (CH$1,281,025) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)