Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,538 (Php46,426) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (28 minutes ago)