Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.373 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,567 (Php63,027) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)