Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,531 (Php50,880) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)