Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,052 (Php39,414) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)