Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,659 (Php55,576) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)