Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,787 (5,484TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (40 minutes ago)