Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 896 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.183 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,544 (Q11,384) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)