Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 882 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.178 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,843 (Q12,186) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)