Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 859 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.359 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,068 (Q11,012) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)