Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02070 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,405 (5,527,212 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)