Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02017 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,616 (4,344,794 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)