Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 754 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,010 (3,715,948 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)