Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02081 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,944 (3,794,414 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)