Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,060 (6,271,995 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)