Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02131 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,704 (4,114,703 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)