Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.916 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,038 (6,365TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)