Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.463 INR / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 172 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,092 (5,330TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)