Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,051 (元6,365) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)