Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,712 (₩1,133,039) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)