Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06332 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,016 (₩1,421,517) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨28,462 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)